The Pro-Class Sport Jet
Built off the success of the FlexJet Super PNP, the FlexJet Pro takes that same outstanding flight performance, and bundles it with a larger aircraft with composite construction and other high-end features to create the next-level EDF.
Designed by multi-time Top Gun Champion, David Ribbe with aerodynamic collaboration from F3A World Champion Quique Somenzini, the FlexJet Pro’s fuselage utilizes a painted fiberglass shell with plywood reinforcement in key areas to maximize aerodynamic performance, while keeping the airframe clean, rigid, and lightweight. The wings and horizontal stabilizers are constructed from balsa and plywood and covered in a high-visibility, military-inspired color scheme.
Thanks to expertly tuned inlet lips and full ducting, the FlexJet Pro provides efficient thrust over a wide range of speed, while not requiring unsightly and performance reducing cheater holes to mask inferior engineering. All-moving “flying stabs” give excellent pitch control at all speeds and can be even used as “tailerons” to aid in roll authority at slower speeds.
The FlexJet Pro’s robust, CNC-machined aluminum trailing link struts take the drama out of landings on all runway surfaces including grass or other rough fields. The main landing gear are located in the fuselage near the CG to provide easy ground handling, take-off rotation and the famous “wheelie” landings that the FlexJet is known for. The fuselage-mounted main gear allows for multiple transportation and storage options without requiring the wings to be installed.
The FlexJet Pro is a high-performance EDF Jet providing “turbine-like” performance in a smaller and more convenient EDF package. If you’re looking for that next step into larger and higher performance jets, the FlexJet Pro is your next stop on that jet-jockey journey!
- Professionally painted fiberglass fuselage and wood-built wings for clean, pro-class performance
- Expertly engineered inlet lips and full ducting provides incredible thrust while remaining clean and efficient
- Modern aerodynamics such as leading-edge root extensions (LERX’s) and ball bearing supported all-moving stabilizers for high performance and easy handling, even at lower airspeeds
- The included and installed retracts, gear door servos and nose gear servo save hours of build and setup time and are also designed to work with high voltage power systems (8.4V)
- Included and installed CNC-machined trailing link struts provide excellent ground handling, even on grass or rough fields
- Large battery compartment with easy-access top hatch provides great access to the flight battery and other key electrical components
- (4) DS16HV gear door servos included and installed
- Ball bearing supported and mass-balanced, all-moving stabilators
- Custom painted and covered in a high-visibility, military-inspired trim scheme
- 21-011 – Grey
- 21-060 – Orange
- 21-010 – White
- 21-071 – Black
- HANU882 – Light Gray
- HANU877 – Orange
- HANU870 – White
- HANU874 – Black
Painted Fiberglass Fuselage
Included & Installed Retracts & Trailing Link Struts
Included & Installed Gear Door Servos
Aluminum Wheels with Rubber Tires
Expertly Engineered Inlets & Ducting
RECOMMENDED COMPLETION ITEMS:
- 8+ Channel Computer Transmitter
- 8+ Channel Receiver
- Spektrum AR8010T (For Spektrum users)
- Futaba R7008SB (For Futaba FASSTest users)
- Futaba R3006SB (For Futaba T-FHSS users with Aura AFCS)
- Futaba R6208SB (For Futaba FASST users)
- 90mm EDF Unit and Motor
- 120A High-Voltage (8S Capable) ESC
- (5) 90+ oz. in. Mini Servos
- Receiver Battery
- Flight Battery