- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX® transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Includes SRXL Port for connections to flight controllers such as Aura
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antennas for optimal RF performance
The AR8010T receiver is a feature-packed, 8-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry.
The AR8010T features built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data. If you have a DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates the AR8010T receiver will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D airplanes. The AR8010T includes 1 DSMX® remote receiver that allows you take advantage of Spektrum MultiLinkâ„¢ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
- The 8010T is Ideal for use with Aura based aircraft.
- SRXL Data provides Aura with knowledge of ALL Spektrum Transmitter channels utilizing one male to male cable (SRXL to Port B)
- Receiver ports can be for features as desired including Throttle, Choke, Ignition, and scale features
- Telemetry is provided
See these articles for our thoughts on selecting Spektrum Receivers:
NOTE: For the new Spektrum “T” Receivers, use the Throttle Port on the Spektrum Reciever, do not use throttle via Aura. The newer “T” based Spektrum Receivers DO NOT put out a proper Throttle Failsafe signal on the SRXL data port.
Aura will have knowledge of ALL transmitter channels after connecting the SRXL Rx Port to the Servo Port B on the Aura.
NOTE: Requires Aura update to Firmware 1.4+ for SRXL functionality