Flex Innovations will not accept any packages without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Phone: (866) 310-3539
We will be happy to accept returns within 30 days after an order has been shipped, under the following guidelines:
Returned merchandise must be in new, unused condition and in its original packaging. When packing your order for return, please be sure all the original packing material (inner and outer shipping cartons) and instruction papers and/or manuals are included.
- We will be unable to process your return if original packing material is missing, if parts are missing, or if items are not packed properly to avoid damage to products and their boxes and/or packages.
- ARF/ARFSV/Super PNP kits are specially packaged to insure safe shipping of all contents. In order to receive credit for a returned kit, the contents must be returned in the original plastic covers and boxes and arranged in a manner that will not damage the contents or packaging.
- Please contact us for a return authorization number. Freight charges will not be refunded. The customer is responsible for insured shipping back to our warehouse.
- Flex Innovations reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on any merchandise returned.
- For merchandise returned for store credit (applied as a store coupon), a restocking fee of 5% will apply.
- For merchandise returned for a refund (applied via check), a restocking fee of 15% will apply.
- We do not accept returns via COD or any other collection method. COD packages will be refused. Packages billing Flex Innovations without authorization will result in actual shipping charges billed back to sender unless other prior arrangements were made.
- Flex Innovations DOES NOT ACCEPT THE RETURN OF BATTERIES THAT HAVE BEEN CHARGED, DISCHARGED OR USED IN ANY WAY
Returns Shipping Compliance Policy
The following Products may not be authorized to be shipped for returns. Please contact Flex innovations Customer Support:
- Lithium Ion (Polymer) batteries.
If Flex Innovations incurs additional shipping fees as a result of refused or returned shipments, we reserve the right to deduct those amounts from the final return credit.
Exterior Shipping Carton Damage
If a package has been damaged in shipping and it is apparent when the package arrives at your door, please REFUSE the delivery. If you have already accepted a package, and then discover that it has been damaged, call us immediately. We’ll take it from there. Be sure to save all paperwork and packing material with the damaged goods. The carrier may wish to inspect it before processing the claim. Please do not return damaged-in-shipment merchandise yourself. It could jeopardize your claim and keep you from receiving credit for the return.
If you receive defective merchandise, please call us for return instructions. In most cases, we will accept returns and make adjustments.
If you feel a box has been lost in transit, please call with the order or invoice number and a list of the missing items. A tracer will be initiated at that time. If the carrier does not show delivery within 10 days of the scheduled delivery date, credit will be issued for the missing merchandise after the investigation by the carrier is completed.
Should you receive merchandise that is missing a part, please contact us. We will ensure that you are sent the part from our stock as appropriate.