Uncompromised, Scale EDF Performance!
The iconic F-100D is the first of the USAF’s legendary “Century Series” fighters that ushered in the era of supersonic military aircraft. The F-100, also known as “the Hun,” served in a variety of roles including air-to-air fighter, attack fighter and also served on several demonstration teams.
Designed by multi-time Top Gun Champion David Ribbe, the model F-100D is brought to life in a convenient, yet uncompromised package. David spent countless hours on every detail, from the complicated aerodynamics of the intake and tail pipe, to the smallest of scale markings, not only to provide scale realism, but also incredible flight performance.
With two color scheme options available, you can emulate your favorite Thunderbird, or take your camouflaged F-100D back to that bombing mission in Vietnam. Both trim scheme variants include premium water slide decals so you can customize your F-100D with various squadron variants or select your favorite Thunderbird to represent. All other common decals come applied at the factory.
The Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System comes programmed and installed in the F-100D, making setup a breeze. This highly-refined 3-axis gyro makes the F-100 fly like it is a larger aircraft and in less wind. Thanks to the Aura’s advanced implementation, it not only enhances the flying experience, but it never interferes with the Pilot’s control.
These features combine to offer a jet that carries energy, flies big and performs more like a large turbine jet than a typical foam EDF. Want a scale EDF experience like no other? The Flex Innovations F-100D is the ticket to uncompromised scale EDF performance.
SUPER PNP FEATURES INCLUDED:
- 3-Axis Gyro system Programmed and Installed (Aura 8 AFCS)
- Expertly Engineered Ducting and Inlet Lips
- Electric Retracts with Gear Door Sequencer (installed)
- CNC-Machined Shock-Absorbing Main Struts with Trailing Link Nose Gear Strut (installed)
- Ball-Link Connections on all Flight Control Surfaces
- Ball Bearing Supported and Mass-Balanced, All-Moving Stabilizers
- Navigation and Anti-Collision Lights (Installed)
- Removable Scale Drop Tanks (2 Included)
- Removable Scale Bombs (4) Included with the Camouflage Variant
- Large Battery Compartment with Single Latch for Easy Battery Access
- EPO Foam Construction with Additional Carbon and Plywood Reinforcement in Key Areas
- 11-Blade, 90mm Ducted-Fan (installed)
- Potenza 60BLDF 1600kV Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- V-Good 100A ESC with 8A External Switching BEC (installed)
- (7) Potenza DS-15 digital Metal Gear Flight Control Servos (installed)
- (2) Potenza DS-12 digital Servos For Gear Doors and Nose Wheel Steering (installed)
- 3 to 5 Minute Flight Times Depending on Battery and Throttle Management
- Fits a Wide Array of Batteries, from 4200 to 6200mAh (6S)
Gyro System Programmed & Installed (Aura 8 AFCS)
Expertly Engineered Ducting
Digital Servos and Ball Link Connections
Potenza 60BLDF 1600kV Motor
11 Blade 90mm Ducted Fan
Shock-Absorbing Main Struts
RECOMMENDED COMPLETION ITEMS:
- Flight Battery: LiPo 6S 4000 to 6200mAH 40C+ Recommended
- 7+ Channel Computer Transmitter
- 5+ Channel Serial Receiver (see manual)
- Battery Charger