Masterfully scaled from the iconic Cap 232EX, World Champion Quique Somenzini designed the QQ Cap 232EX 60E to create an experience never seen before. Optimized aerodynamics combined with the Aura 8 revive the Cap 232’s flying performance to highest Flex Innovations standards. Carbon fiber is molded into the EPO foam throughout the fuselage and wings. A plywood sub-frame secures the power system and the aluminum landing gear ensuring the airframe is lightweight and rigid. The QQ Cap 232EX 60E offers astonishing rock-solid, stable 3D aerobatic capability, along with smooth, predictable precision flying.
In Flex Innovation’s continuous pursuit for the best flying airplane, our Design Team has created the second generation Cap 232EX 60E to take the Cap 232EX to a whole new level. Improvements include an optimized battery location and thrust angles to improve 3D performance, removeable battery tray, new power system, tail spot lights on night version, thumb screws for wing attachment, as well as traditional-style hinges being added to the tail surfaces for freer movement and greater reliability! Not only was performance improved, but we were also able to tweak the molds to get better fit/finish of the foam parts!
The Cap 232 60E G2 remains the “next step” 3D aerobatic airplane to follow the QQ Extra 300 G2 or Mamba 10 G2!
Flex Innovations has tuned and matched both the air-frame and power plant to offer amazing flight times of 7-12 minutes. The Cap 232EX comes factory preset with the latest Aura 8 firmware allowing for increased stabilization and reduced “bounce back”. Aura 8 connects via USB to your windows Tablet or PC, ensuring you have full adjustment of all settings and the latest firmware updates from the Flex Innovations Team.
The Night Version has an array of factory installed LED’s and includes an LED controller that is operated by your transmitter. The LED’s are operated off external 3s LiPo or from the balancing connector of the 6s LiPo motor pack . The internally mounted lights make the wings, fuselage, vertical stab glow creating an airplane that is bright but not blinding.
SUPER PNP FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Removeable battery tray
- Pin hinges installed in all control surfaces
- Potenza 603D for amazing power and efficiency
- Genuine HobbyWing 80A ESC with external 7A BEC at 7.4V
- Stab spotlights (night version only)
- Better fit and finish of foam parts
- Updated schemes to reflect G2
- Pre-Programmed Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System (installed)
- No control coupling, something never seen on a Cap 232!
- (4) Potenza DS34HV, digitial, high voltage metal gear high speed servos
- Low wing loading for easy handling
- 7 to 12-minute flight times depending on battery choice and throttle management
- Large choice of batteries 2800 to 5200 mAh on 6S
- Ball Link connections on all control surfaces
- Scale lines, and extra scale details bring the Cap 232 to life!
- Large canopy/hatch with single latch allows for easy access
- Innovative plywood sub-frame connects the motor securely to the fuselage while providing superior battery mounting and cooling
- Hollow wing with internal wood and carbon structure
- 16 x 6″ custom tooled Flex Prop for awesome grip at all speeds
- 2-piece plug-in wing with removable SFG’s make transportation a breeze
- Lightweight pilot bust included and easily removable for customization
- 3.5mm Aluminum Main Landing Gear
Removeable Battery Tray
SpotLights for brighter tail
HV Servos and Ball Links
Potenza 60 3D Motor
Genuine HobbyWing Skywalker ESC
RECOMMENDED COMPLETION ITEMS:
- Flight Battery: 6S 2800 to 5200mAH 30C+
- 6+ Channel Computer Transmitter
- 6+ Channel Radio Receiver (see manual)
- Battery Charger
Choose your accessories!