This receiver must be updated to V2.44.0 (Receiver 1) and V1.0 (Base) before using. For details on how to update this receiver, please contact Spektrum RC.
This receiver is compatible for use with the Aura line of Advanced Flight Control Systems on firmware (V1.16 or newer recommended).
The SRXL2 Protocol allows editing of many Aura parameters on the transmitter screen using the Aura Telemetry Tune feature. Compatible transmitter also required.
NOTE: This Receiver is NOT compatible with the Cypher FLEXF3 PCB or Betaflight in general.
The Spektrum AR10100T 10-channel receiver is a DSM2 and DSMX capable receiver with a compact footprint design to fit in a wide range of models.
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- SRXL2 Serial Output – Works with Aura!
- Compact footprint to fit in a wide range of aircraft
- Full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional purchase
- VOLT, RPM and TEMP telemetry ports can be used with traditional Spektrum Telemetry Sensors
- XBUS telemetry port for expandable telemetry capabilities, like GPS, Sir Speed, Flight Battery Energy and more
- Features a Micro USB connection for easy registration and updating with any micro USB cable using Spektrum’s PC Programmer application
- Features a bind button for easy binding with no plugs necessary
- Two external antennas will ensure secure RF coverage from all angles of the aircraft
- Additional RF path redundancy with up to 2 additional SRXL2 remote receivers (SPM9747 or SPM4651T), sold separately
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires
- End pin output pins for easy and compact installation
- Forward programming capable for setting individual failsafe parameters per channel and more
|10 servo ports + Serial Data
|3.5 – 9V
|0.63oz (18g) including antennas
|10 CH Receiver with SRXL2 Serial