Having designed and flown hundreds of Yak variants over the years, it is pretty evident that F3A and 3D World Champion Quique Somenzini is what many consider the Yak expert. Using his extensive knowledge of the Yak platform, Quique has designed a new Yak that further advances the performance of the popular line of aerobatic aircraft. Just like the full-size Yak 55, the QQ Yak 55 10E has an incredibly versatile aerobatic envelope. From insane XA flying, to old school low and slow 3D, the QQ Yak 55 10E brings aerobatic performance that is sure to please every level of pilot.
The QQ Yak 55 10E includes the Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System (AFCS), which is the most highly refined 3-axis gyro on the market! The Aura 8 AFCS comes pre-configured and will make the aircraft fly like it is bigger and flying in less wind. Due to its advanced programming, it is unobtrusive, feeling like there is nothing in the way of the pilot.
The QQ Yak 55 10E includes the revolutionary 6S Raw Power System, delivering some serious horsepower. Couple that with an airframe that is rigid, yet lightweight and designed by world-renowned “Yakspert” Quique Somenzini, and you get an outstanding aerobatic performer. From mild to wild 3D, the QQ Yak 55 10E delivers effortless performance, that is sure to quickly become your new favorite flyer.
GREAT FEATURES INCLUDED!
- Extreme 3D and XA performance while remaining lightweight and friendly at all speeds
- New 6S (22.2V) Raw Power system for more power and more flight time
- Designed by F3A and 3D World Champion, Quique Somenzini
- Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System enhances the flight without ever feeling intrusive. It’s more than a gyro!
- Huge quick release top hatch for easy battery and equipment access
- (4) High-Voltage DS17HV servos installed, which provide incredible torque and speed for a more connected feel on the sticks
- Ball linkages utilized for secure and precise control
- Traditional-style hinges offer free movement and great reliability over other hinging methods
- Optional Night Version includes internally mounted LEDs in the wings, fuselage, and stabilizers to illuminate the aircraft from the inside
- Flex 12 x 5E light weight, wood propeller provides excellent thrust and fast throttle response
- Two-piece wings secure with a single thumb screw to make installation and removal super simple
- Removable horizontal stabilizers are secured with a single screw for easy storage or transport
- Potenza 20-3D 600Kv motor is optimized for 6S (22.2V) Li-Pos and XA/3D aerobatics
- 6061-T6 aluminum landing gear
- Innovative plywood sub-frame and hollow EPO construction keeps the structure rigid, yet lightweight
- ZTW 50A ESC with 7.4V, 5A BEC included
- Custom control horns for optimized throw and precision
- Factory applied trim scheme
Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System
Flex 12x5E Wood Propeller
Large Canopy Hatch
6061-T6 Aluminum Landing Gear
(4) DS17HV Servos Installed
RECOMMENDED COMPLETION ITEMS:
- Potenza 6S 1500mAh 45C battery (FPZB15006S45)
- Potenza 6S 1800mAh 45C battery (FPZB18006S45)
- 6+ Channel Computer Radio recommended
- Serial receiver