- Great light-weight receiver to provide Spektrum signals to Aura
- Provides Aura knowledge of ALL transmitter channels sent
- Includes 10″ Extension Lead
- Compatible with Spektrum DSMX Transmitters
- Offers Diversity with Dual Antennas
- Recommended for ’10 Class’ and ‘Parkflyer’ Electric aircraft
- Use 1 Remote Receiver in ‘Parkflyer’ aircraft
- To Bind the Remote Receiver at flight-pack power-up:
- With Aura 8 use a bind plug in Port S8 (DSMX Method)
- With Aura 5 lite use the Aura 5 Bind Button
- Tested and supported ONLY for use with ONE remote receiver in Aura 5 and Aura 8. Not for use in other applications.
Important Note: This diversity remote receiver draws more power than a normal remote receiver. Only SINGLE Remote Receiver installations are supported utilizing Aura 8 mini-port A), or Aura 5 Lite mini-port B.
Application Note: A full Spektrum Rx utilizing SRXL Data is recommended for larger electric and all internal combustion engine models. (AR7700 and AR8010T, for mid-size models, plus AR8010T, AR9030T, AR12310 and, AR20310T for large models.)